Here is a guide that show you how to copy video from AVCHD disc to DVD, please follow these steps:
Click 'Profile' combobox to choose a output DVD format,
Click the 'New Task' button, then click the 'Copy from AVCHD disc' menu.
Click 'Convert' button to start converting.
When the converting process completed, the midea burner will be pop-up, click the 'Next' button to start burn DVD.
1. How to burn video to Blu-Ray?
2. How to convert video to HD video?
3. How to use E.M. HD Video Converter?
4. How to burn video to AVCHD?
5. How to burn Blu-ray BDMV folder to AVCHD for PS3 and Blu-ray Player?
AVCHD to DVD