How to burn Blu-ray folder to AVCHD for PS3 and Blu-ray Player?
Find out the Blu-ray folder, "BDMV" and "CERTIFICATE".
Download and install ImgBurn, freeware.
Start ImgBurn, choose "Write files/folders to disc".
On the next window, click "Options", then set UDF revision to 2.50 (important).
Drag and drop "BDMV" and "CERTIFICATE" folder to the source list, then click burn icon.
When the burning process completed, push the burned disc into PS3 or Blu-ray player, and enjoy your movies.
1. How to burn video to Blu-Ray?
2. How to convert video to HD video?
3. How to use E.M. HD Video Converter?
4. How to burn video to AVCHD?
5. How to copy AVCHD to DVD?