Here is a guide that show you how to burn video to Blu-Ray disc (BD-25 / BD-50) for PS3 and Blu-ray Player, please follow these steps:
Click the Profile combobox to choose a output format, category: Blu-ray
Click the 'New Task' button to add movie file, also you can drag and drop movie file into source list from Windows Explorer.
Click the disc type combobox to choose a disc-type.
Click the 'Convert' button to start converting.
When build image file completed, click 'yes' to start Media Burner, which will burn the image file to blu-ray disc.
Media Burner is started.
1. How to convert video to HD video?
2. How to use E.M. HD Video Converter?
3. How to copy AVCHD to DVD?
4. How to burn Blu-ray BDMV folder to AVCHD for PS3 and Blu-ray Player?
5. How to burn video to AVCHD?
Video to Blu-Ray