Here is a guide that show you how to convert video to HD (high definition) video, please follow these steps:
Click 'Profile' combobox to choose a HD video profile, like WMV HD, MKV HD, DivX HD, Xvid HD, MP4 HD, TS, MOV HD, FLV HD, etc.
Click the 'New Task' button to add movie file, also you can drag and drop movie file into source list from Windows Explorer.
Click the 'Convert' button to start converting.
1. How to burn video to Blu-Ray?
2. How to burn video to AVCHD?
3. How to use E.M. HD Video Converter?
4. How to copy AVCHD to DVD?
5. How to burn Blu-ray BDMV folder to AVCHD for PS3 and Blu-ray Player?